Welcome to our CIS Online Webinar. Recent events have resulted in a wide range of implications for the profession. This webinar will explore how to effectively navigate complex legal issues and developments. We hope for you to come away with a good understanding of: the regulation in this region, an update on Covid-19 and knowledge of the current issues international law firms face.
17th June 2020 | 1:00pm - 2:00pm BST.
Topics - Regulation of the Legal Profession in our region
• Brief update of the COVID-19 situation in our countries
• Legal issues for the profession, regulations and potential developments in this field
• Issues for international law firms’ operations in our countries.
• United Kingdom - Mickael Laurans, Head of the International Department, Law Society of England and Wales
• Belarus - Dmitry Semashko, Attorney, Stepanovski, Papakul & Partners
• Kazakhstan - Sofiya Zhylkaidarova, Managing Partner, SIGNUM Law Firm
• Russia - Vladislav Zabrodin, Managing Partner, Capital Legal Services
• Ukraine - Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner, Arzinger.
Representatives of the UK legal community, including UK firms and international law firms located in the UK and worldwide, interested or operating in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and the Ukraine.
For more details: Alexandra.Squires-McCarthy@lawsociety.org.uk
To join this webinar please use the following link: https://is.gd/SBIuxq