Last decade Assiya was managing legal and compliance matters in multinational companies covering Central Asia region.
Assiya’s selected major projects include:
- Effective legal support for multinational business on strategic projects and operational matters for achieving sustainable growth of the profit;
- Drafting compliance and anticorruption policies and procedures and their harmonization with local, European, American requirements, including FCPA;
- Advising and supporting different line managers on corporate, financial and employment matters, mediating the employment disputes, etc;
- Managing compliance matters and developing the Code of Conduct, Business Conduct Standards, etc;
- Being member of the management team, active participation in corporate strategic planning processes;
- Representing companies in dealings with the governmental agencies and in courts;
- Day-to-day drafting and negotiating the export/import agreements, PPP contracts, IP and licensing agreements, distribution and franchising agreements, etc;
- Drafting, negotiating and managing the implementation of the distributors’ policies;
- On job training for the employees, agents, managers and distributors on business conduct, legal and compliance matters.