We want you to view your time with SIGNUM as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with SIGNUM the wider breadth of opportunities and experience you will gain.
Our Firm is interested in hiring Billing and Administration Specialist, who is looking to broaden her/his skill sets.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments/roles
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active participant in the growth of the Firm
Desired skills and Experience:
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Proficiency in English, at least Intermediate
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience is a plus but not must
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- control and verify the primary data for billing (such as project data, service order data) in accordance with the terms of the contracts;
- administrative and secretarial support;
- closely work with the accounting team on various accounting matters;
- be responsible for billings and invoicing to clients;
- keep records of income and expenses;
- prepare various reports for internal use.
Apply now and invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind opportunity inside our walls.