Mobile: +7 701 722 32 89
Al-Farabi Kazakh State National University, International Relations Faculty, International Law (with honors).
JICAP Program in Preston University, UK, sponsored by KnowHow Fund of UK Government.
Abylkhair has an extensive experience in oil and gas, mergers and acquisitions, contracts a commercial law. His practice is focused on oil and gas companies, mining companies as well as servicing companies. He acts as a regular corporate adviser to a number of high profile international and local clients in different areas.
Abylkhair’s selected major projects include:
- Advice on transaction resulting in 100% share sale of public E&P company (Deal size: USD 515 mln);
- Legal support for acquisition of a large electricity and heating company in South Kazakhstan by foreign investors; participated in drafting transaction documents and relevant applications (Deal size: USD 30 mln);
- Legal support for acquisition of several fields/exploration blocks in Kazakhstan by an Australian public company;
- Representing a UK based oil & gas company, listed on Toronto and London Stock Exchanges, on acquisition of two Kazakhstan oil & gas projects;
- Drafting contract on design, delivery of the equipment and materials and construction of pipeline on a «turn-key basis» according to the standard contracts of the International Federation of Civil Engineers (FIDIC) for a large oil producing company working in Western Kazakhstan;
- Drafting standards of complex drilling contracts for a national company.
Abylkhair is a member of Almaty Bar Association.
Abylkhair is a native Russian and Kazakh speaker and is business proficient in English.