Mobile: +7 701 054 06 63
Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages (bachelor of International Law).
Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research (LL.M, Master of Laws).
Ulan has experience in the field of corporate law and M&A, including registration of LLPs, branches and representative offices, conducting legal due diligence. Ulan represented clients in governmental authorities and consulted both international and local clients on various legal issues.
Ulan’s selected major projects include:
- Provided legal support of numerous registrations of LLPs, branches and representative offices for Kazakhstan and international clients, ongoing daily legal support;
- Conducted legal due diligence of subsoil use companies;
- Conducted legal due diligence of companies based in special economic zones;
- Conducted legal due diligence of a Kazakhstan-based solar power station;
- Participated in legal support of a PPP project;
- Served as a seconded in-house lawyer at a major international company in the chemical industry;
- Consulted the client on legal matters in the field of architecture and construction;
- Assisted the client (subsoil user) in negotiations with the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on subsoil use contract extension and amendment matters;
- Prepared legal opinion on corporate matters of a JSC;
- Prepared legal opinion on the good title of the immovable property for an international retail company;
- Prepared memo on sale of electricity by a subsoil user.