Mobile: +7 701 787 69 86
Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi – BA in International Law.
Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research – LL.M degree in International Law.
Saltanat has over 5 years’ experience in tax and litigation practice. Prior to joining SIGNUM, Saltanat worked as an in-house lawyer for a major international oil and gas service company in Kazakhstan.
Saltanat’s experience includes the following projects:
- Ongoing court representation of a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment for debt recovery and seizure of the leased objects;
- Court representation of a lessor in court appeal of the legality of seizure of the leased objects;
- Сourt representation of a lessor in a court claim seeking invalidation of pledge agreements, illegality of transfer of the leased object to bank and release of the leased objects from encumbrances (disputed amount: USD 1.3 million);
- Ongoing court representation of a German manufacturer of power and electro-technical machinery;
- Сourt representation of foreign employees of a major uranium producing company in a tax dispute for reversal of an administrative penalty ruling and restoration of the appeal timeline;
- Сourt representation of a client in a dispute between a leading chemical company and a local distributor – court upheld debt and court expenses recovery in favor of the client (including penalty);
- Court representation of an international energy trading company in court proceedings for recognition of a local company as bankrupt;
- Court representation of a local distributor of premium British cars in a court claim by its customer for car replacement, in the first instance court and the appeal court (disputed amount: USD 80,000);
- Participation in the client’s tax appeal – a major uranium producer (disputed amount: KZT 6 billion).