Mobile: +7 702 788 68 78
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (bachelor of International Law).
Eurasian Academy of Law named after D.A. Kunaev (Master’s Degree in International Law).
Rustam mainly focuses on M&A and corporate law issues. Prior to joining SIGNUM in 2017, he has worked as an associate at one of the Kazakhstan law firms and in a major international consulting firm.
Rustam’s selected major projects include:
- Provided legal support of numerous registrations of LLPs, branches and representative offices for Kazakhstan and international clients, ongoing daily legal support;
- Advised a large international container logistics company on restructuring of its Kazakhstan subsidiaries;
- Prepared legal memorandum for a number of international energy companies on renewable energy projects in Kazakhstan;
- Prepared legal memorandum for an international oilfield services company on implementation of labor secondment schemes;
- Prepared legal memorandum for a major oil trading company on general regulatory overview of the main pipeline activities in Kazakhstan;
- Assisted a client in obtaining the land use right for construction (reconstruction) of the International Motor Road Corridor “Western Europe-Western China”;
- Conducted legal due diligence of a Kazakhstan-based solar power station;
- Conducted legal due diligence of companies based in special economic zones;
- Participated in legal support of a PPP project;
- Conducted legal due diligence of a major online clothing retailer in Kazakhstan.