Mobile: +7 701 292 31 32
Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi. Bachelor of International Law.
Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research. LL.M Candidate
Perizat’s selected major projects include:
- Assisting the client (the PSA Operator) in negotiations with the Government on amendments to the PSA;
- Assisting the client (an oil and gas company) in a tax appeal;
- Preparation of memos on taxation of secondment;
- Assisting in registration, re-registration and liquidation of companies, business units, as well as permanent establishments of foreign legal entities;
- Advising, assisting and representing a large European engineering company in various tax issues;
- Assisting various oil and gas and mining companies at the appeal stage of the tax audit results, resulting in the cancellation of tax audit reports, including those on transfer pricing, international taxation, allocation of costs and charges for overheads/secondment;
- Drafting numerous labour agreements, commercial contracts and joint operating agreements for big range of companies;
- Advising a number of Kazakhstani and international oil producers on the recently introduced export customs duty as well as the export of crude oil and quota issues.
Perizat is fluent in English, Russian and Kazakh.