Mobile: +7 701 743 49 71
Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi – BA degree in International Law, 2004.
University of Dundee (UK) – LL.M. degree in International Commercial Law, 2010.
Gaukhar has more than 6 years of work experience. She has been advising and assisting oil and gas companies, including applying for all required regulatory approvals and documents. Gaukhar has completed a number of M&A deals and was part of the team for preparation and implementation of the biggest IPO in the history of KASE: from structuring the M&A transaction to 100% share sale of public E&P company (Deal size: USD 515 mln).
Gaukhar’s experience includes:
- Represented an Australian oil and gas company in acquisition of several fields/exploration blocks in Kazakhstan. Participated in drafting all transaction documents and relevant applications; assisted with obtaining government waivers and approvals/permissions;
- Represented a UK-based oil & gas company, listed on Toronto and London Stock Exchanges in relation to acquisition of two Kazakhstan oil & gas assets. Participated in drafting all transaction documents and relevant applications; assisted with obtaining government waivers and approvals/permissions;
- Conducted due diligence and handling regulatory issues in relation to acquisition of a number of oil and gas companies in Kazakhstan;
- Conducted due diligence of malt producing company in relation to the credit facility provided by European Bank of Reconstruction and Development;
- Participated in negotiations and discussions with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the drafts subsoil use contracts and amendments on behalf of oil and gas companies, assisted in the approval process by government authorities;
- Advised a Malaysian company on its proposed USD154.9 million acquisition of a 60% indirect interest in five subsoil assets in Kazakhstan;
- Advised a syndicate of leading international banks on Kazakhstan law matters in relation to USD 3 billion credit facility provided to the world’s largest independent oil trader;
- Conducted legal due diligence of a major Kazakhstan road-building company for a potential joint venture with a European construction concern.
Gaukhar is fluent in English, Kazakh and Russian.