Mobile: +7 701 743 49 71
Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi – BA degree in International Law, 2008.
University of Dundee (UK) – LL.M. degree in International Commercial Law, 2010.
Gaukhar is a member of KazBar. She is fluent in English, Kazakh and Russian.
Gaukhar’s main area of focus is on mergers and acquisitions, corporate, oil & gas and energy. She has completed a number of M&A deals and was part of the team for preparation and implementation of the biggest IPO in the history of KASE: from structuring the M&A transaction to 100% share sale of public E&P company (Deal size: USD 515 mln).
Gaukhar’s selected experience includes:
- Acted as Kazakhstan counsel for a number of international oil and gas companies on acquisition of several fields/exploration blocks in Kazakhstan;
- Acted as Kazakhstan counsel for UK-based oil & gas company, listed on Toronto and London Stock Exchanges on acquisition of two Kazakhstan oil & gas assets;
- Conducted due diligence of malt producing company in relation to the credit facility provided by European Bank of Reconstruction and Development;
- Advised a Malaysian company on its proposed USD154.9 million acquisition of a 60% indirect interest in five subsoil assets in Kazakhstan;
- Advised a syndicate of leading international banks on Kazakhstan law matters in relation to USD 3 billion credit facility provided to the world’s largest independent oil trader.