Mobile: +7 702 999 66 23
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, BA degree in International Law, 2014.
Europa-Institut of Saarland University, LL.M degree in European and International Law, 2015.
Anel is a native speaker of Kazakh and Russian and is fluent in English.
Anel works in the dispute resolution and litigation department of our Firm focusing on drafting court and legal documents, as well as representing clients in both commercial and administrative courts. Anel joined SIGNUM in 2016 after graduating Europa-Institut of Saarland University in International Law.
Anel’s experience includes the following selected projects:
- Assisted a foreign company with liquidation of its branch office in Kazakhstan;
- Represented a client in enforcing an arbitration award on debt recovery;
- Represented a large chemical company in a settlement agreement court proceeding (disputed amount is approx. KZT 31 mln);
- Successfully represented a large uranium mining company in an administrative court against tax authorities disputing administrative fines imposed on its foreign employees;
- Successfully represented the largest international equipment and machinery producer in relation to claims for debt recovery and seizure of the leased objects (disputed amount is approx. KZT 10 mln);
- Represented a major machinery producing company specialized in energy, electrification, digitalization, power generation in mediation agreement negotiations and approval by the court (disputed amount is approx. KZT 15 mln).