Mobile: +7 702 999 66 23
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Bachelor of International Law.
Europa-Institut of Saarland University. LL.M in European and International Law.
Anel works at the dispute resolution and litigation department, focusing on drafting court documents. Anel joined SIGNUM Law Firm in 2016 after graduating Europa-Institut of Saarland University in International Law.
Anel’s experience includes participation in the following projects:
- Assisting in liquidation of a permanent establishment of a foreign legal entity;
- Preparing a memo on violation of law on advertisement;
- Preparing a Due Diligence report on analyzing the legislation on technical regulation;
- Assisting a client in enforcement proceedings on debt recovery;
- Preparing an amicable settlement agreement and approving it in court;
- Representing the lessor’s interests in legal proceedings on seizure of the leased asset and debt recovery;
- Representing a large uranium mining company in the dispute against tax authorities arising from the imposition of administrative penalties;
- A successful representation of interests of the Client in court proceedings in relation to claims for the recognition of pledge agreements as invalid, recognition of the pledging of leased assets as illegal and the release the encumbered assets.
Anel is fluent in English, Kazakh and Russian.