Perizat specializes in tax law and subsoil use matters, as well as contracts and commercial law. She primarily focuses on taxation of oil and gas companies, including international taxation and transfer pricing matters. She has a number of IT companies among her clients, and advises on data protection laws, payment systems and advertisement.
Perizat’s selected major projects include:
- Assisting a Production Sharing Agreement (“PSA”) Operator in negotiations with the Government on amendments to the PSA;
- Assisting an oil and gas company in a tax appeal;
- Advising on regulation of information technologies and internet advertisement;
- Advising and representing a large European engineering company on various tax matters;
- General tax consulting, including tax structuring and international taxation matters;
- Assisting various oil and gas and mining companies in appealing the tax audit results, including disputed matters on transfer pricing, international taxation, allocation of costs and charges for overheads/secondment;
- Assisting in tax due diligence of local companies;
- Drafting numerous employment agreements, commercial contracts and joint operating agreements for various companies;
- Advising on banking, currency regulation and payment laws.